Car Insurance: Car insurance is mandatory so choose a plan wisely. You can now save money, get discounts and find the best deal through. Compare various plans and buy hassle-free. Get best plans from top Insurance providers Lowest premium guaranteed Compare and buy instantly Car Insurance or motor insurance covers for losses that you might incur if your car gets damaged or stolen. The premium amount of your car insurance is decided on the basis of Insured Declared Value or IDV of the vehicle. If you increase the IDV, the premium rises and if you lower it, the premium reduces. It is important for any policyholder to compare various auto insurance options before going for a car insurance renewal or buying a new policy.
This is a very good question. Why bother with the chicken when you are a Vegan, right? Primarily, the following five reasons should answer your query:
1. It’s The LawUnder the provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act of India, all vehicles that operate in public places must have a car insurance policy as a mandatory document. At the very least, the policy must cover ‘third-party liability’, that is, a cover in scenarios where your vehicle was the cause of an accident that resulted in injury, loss of property and/or death of a third party.
2. Pay Little Today, Save Big TomorrowAccording to recent estimates, every 6th car crash in the world happens in India. This is staggering odds and a likely indication that your car could very well end up on the side of the road one of these days, after a brutal crash that could have resulted in injury, death and of course, massive losses in terms of repairs and replacements for your car. At that instance, the compensation and charges could run into several thousand or lakhs of rupees that may not be immediately available. However, with Car Insurance, there is complete peace of mind – paying a nominal premium today, to be tension-free when an unforeseen accident happens at a later date.
Among a pool of insurances available online and offline both, in this age of consumerism, following are the general advantages that we could list down for you-
1. Coverage against loss or damage of the vehicle caused by – Accident, theft, fire, explosion, self ignition, lightening, riots, strikes, Act of terrorism, Transit by Rail, Road, Air & Elevator and natural calamities, (Earthquake, Flood and more)
2. Coverage against financial liability caused by injury or death of a third party or damage to the property
3. Personal accident cover also comes under various car insurances
We at PolicyX assist you at every stage of your policy buying process and ensures that you get the right plan at the best price.